18 January 2011

Time to bring forth

Labor and Delivery room 5Image by Monica and Joe via Flickr
My time of journaling this morning leaves me trembling in holy fear and expectation (one of my words for 2011).

The ways of My Spirit cannot be understood with human reason.  Hold what I show you until the Spirit reveals its truth, even if no one else can see.

You dreamed yet again of being in late stages of pregnancy, at the hospital ,ready for delivery.  You were trying to explain to the nurse why you were so old.

And truly I tell you, the moment is here and your dream has twofold meaning.

It is indeed time for you to be delivered from any and all fear of man and the ways of man.  You are ready for delivery, there is no need to explain why or how or apologize - it is My timing. always My timing.

The second meaning is the birthing - for indeed you are carrying what I have conceived and it is time to bring it forth.

Yes, this is the novel We are writing - yet perhaps there are non-identical twins, for there is also something to be born in the Spirit, something you do not yet know but will recognize when you see it, when it takes its first breaths and begins to grow on its own.  You are a carrier of this new thing for you have been willing to be used, just as Mary was.

Do not be afraid, little one, as the birth pains continue - all is well and I will always be with you.

And I replied:

Yes, Lord, I am Your servant, may it be unto me as You have said.  Have Your way Lord.

Will you stand with me in prayer as I submit and obey and allow His work to be accomplished?
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Karin. Bring it forth. Blessings to you.

Angel @ Finding The Inspiring said...

Thank you for sharing these words. I needed to read them. I am encouraged knowing that birthpains lead to birth and God is about to deliver something beautiful in His time. Blessings to you!

Beth Herring said...

Karin - this was just amazing - thank you so much for sharing what He put on you heart.

L.L. Barkat said...

"do not be afraid"

these are some of my favorite words...