09 May 2011

Living in love

To celebrate our anniversary as man and wife, I share words I wrote eleven years ago:

Wedding Day Thoughts

"God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him"
1 John 4:16

Today is the day I shall be joined in marriage with the partner God has chosen for me. He is all around me and all around Rick and all around all who choose to love Him.

Rick & I are but living works of God. He has watched us from the beginning. Learning to walk, learning to fall, learning to stand and try again. He let us choose so many partners, all of them wrong, but each with lessons to teach us.

He has, in the way only He can, led us here to the moment when we will stand side by side and become one, joined each to each and both to Him. What a waterfall of blessings! What an awesome God we serve!

Father God, as I take this new step, let me always recall who composed this symphony. Let me always thank You. Let me always praise You. All glory to You, all glory to Jesus, all glory to the Holy Spirit that fills, and fills and fills me today.



Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Duane Scott said...

Awww. Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! :) Great words and great pic.