13 May 2011

Eat peace

Today Bonnie asks us: What is something new God is asking you to step out in?

My steps out have been steps away, not comfortable or easy, but taken in obedience. This is what the Lord shared about the same thing this morning in our quiet time.

I have held you and sheltered you while things shift and shake. I Am restructuring My church - tearing down to rebuild on the proper foundation.

It was time for you to step out of the war and out of the way, back into the secret place, hidden in Me where I could wrap peace around you.

My church will be like nothing people have imagined - yet it will not feel strange or uncomfortable - you will recognize at once that I Am there.

My house will be a house of prayer for all nations. (Isaiah 56:7)

I Am not looking for a Sunday church - but a body serving Me 24/7.

The church has tried to arise in her own power - it cannot lift itself but instead must release itself into My hands, for only I can lift her up. Only I truly know the design, know the plans and purpose, and have the power.

Do you want your church or My church?

Abide in Me then, while I contruct and deconstruct, My bride on the potter's wheel, molded and shaped. My church in the fire, purified and refined until I see Myself reflected.

Abide in Me. Eat peace. Drink grace.

My love Is. I Am.

That is enough.

FaithBarista_FreshJamBadgeG

Jamming with Bonnie today - come HERE to join us.



sharing with the broken and imperfect at Emily's





Reposting due to Blogger fail May 12/13

6 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Amen, it is always about His Church - His Bride.

Thank you for flickering!

Bless you!
Beth

Anonymous said...

God is so good and Jesus is building His Church. Everything unauthorized will come down. Thank you, Karin.

Sandra Heska King said...

Eat peace. Drink grace.

Stepping up to the table.

Anonymous said...

this speaks what my heart has been hearing.

Lisa notes... said...

Hmm...making me think. My church or His church? Who is it supposed to honor? Him. Always. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle DeRusha said...

Abide in me. One of my favorite verses ever.