16 June 2011

Held in the fog

This morning I was drawn outside with the camera even before my quiet time with the Lord.  I wanted to try and capture the softness of the fog that had settled over our land.  When I came back in and opened my journal, this is what He shared with me:

Yes, there is beauty in the fog as all the edges blur. I know you seek clarity but can you see that I might want to cradle you in this softness?

I will keep you safe.  You will see enough to navigate but I shield you from much of the harshness.

You have spent much time on the frontlines.  This then is part of your rest and time of renewal.

As things mute, blend and shift, enjoy the beauty as new sights unfold.

I will show you things you have not yet seen.

Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand) Jeremiah 33:3 Amplified

1 comment:

Leslie said...

what a tender word you received from Him. may you know peace in this time of renewal and change for you.