24 September 2010

Morning window view

As the sun rose up behind our spruce, I sat in the chair where I meet with the Lord, pen in hand, and opened my journal, my morning time of listening.

As a new day begins, I look to You Lord, to lead me, guide me, teach me and have Your way. How then shall I pray Lord?

Continue to pray for My Kingdom and for My will to be done. When things do not look right to you, come to Me again and again to inquire - I Am not bothered by your questions.

Sometimes I will simply comfort you, assuring you that I have things well in hand. Sometimes I will show you a bit of what I see and give you wisdom and stategy.

Keep seeking My heart and My eyes and you will not pray amiss.

But seek first the Kingdom of God.

Then the sky was bright, and my heart was refreshed, and I had my orders for the day. Keep asking. Keep seeking. Keep knocking.

Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; [keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you. For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, [the door] will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8 Amplified

Stop by Cassandra Frear's Moonboat Cafe to read about the view from the windows of other writers today.

2 comments:

Snady said...

Deep satisfied sigh.

I meet with Him every time I meet with you.

Unknown said...

I glad the Father loves our questions...what a relational journey we share. Beautiful photo BTW!