01 November 2011

Strategy? What strategy?

Image found at http://www.dreamstime.com/nib-pen-and-inkwell-thumb2029268.jpg
I should have a plan
that's surely what the world would say
what writing logic would say
50,000 words in 30 days
there must be a strategy to accomplish such a task
and yet

the only plan I can follow
is His
the only words I wish to write
are those He supplies

my only strategy
is surrender
to be a pen in His hand
leaking Jesus onto every page


joining Peter Pollock and others talking about strategy

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my thoughts...that sounds like the best strategy around.

caryjo said...

Yep. He's it. Nothing else counts. Called basic faith. Thanks.

a joyful noise said...

Let my words whether coming from my mouth, or my pen, or my computer, be acceptable in His sight! As you have reminded us - -
May our words flow from HIM!