16 September 2011

Seasons will change

The other morning as I wrapped a blanket around my shoulders to chase away the chill of the early morning air, I asked the Lord what He wished to share.  I believe His words are for me, but not for me alone.  If the following sparks something in your spirit, take it as your own.

It is not quite time for the seasons to change, this is simply a reminder that they will, a sign of the time that is coming.

I always give you warnings before changes are upon you, but not all have eys to see or ears to hear, and yes, even those who do see often choose not to look.  Have I not said in My Word that I do nothing without first telling my prophets?

Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets. Amos 3:7 NKJV

So while the seasons are not yet turning, they will turn.

But, little one, what will be a time of dormancy for the land shall not be a time of dormancy for My people but instead a season of accelerated growth. 

Even covered, like the ground, in thick blankets of snow, and hidden - hearts will be expanded, faith will be renewed and fresh wisdom and revelation will be released.

It will not be a time to sleep, no, for I say there will be much to feast on in the coming days.

The door into My Father's heart shall be open unto you.  Those who sleep will indeed miss this very special time.

The days may grow short, but you will see by My light.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hi, I quoted you in a recent blog post, and thanks for giving your OK to do so. Here's a link:

http://grandmaslettersfromafrica.blogspot.com/2011/09/for-least-of-these-who-will-listen.html

Blessings to you today.

Linda

S. Etole said...

I dreamt about a major change coming a couple of weeks ago. This is encouraging in that it will be a good one.

Joyful said...

I like this word and is a word which resonates with my spirit as I contemplate some of the groanings of the earth.

Nikole Hahn said...

"The door into My Father's heart shall be open unto you. Those who sleep will indeed miss this very special time."

I'm actually going through a similar thing and getting angry at those who "sleep."