09 January 2010

His path

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalm 16:11 NKJV

The year is still fresh, and with our Lord every day is a new beginning. As the road stretches out before us it is my prayer that we will listen closely to hear His voice, allowing Him to direct our steps.

Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, “This is the way you should go,” whether to the right or to the left.
Isaiah 30:21 NLT

I have found that as I listen to His quiet whisper, even when I don't totally understand, the Lord blesses my obedience in ways I never could have expected.


1 comment:

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Very cool composition. I love shots of roads and paths with a vanishing point. Nicely done.