24 January 2016

keep listening

allowing Him to speak - early on His day
even as all days are His

in the quiet
keep listening
when it is difficult
to hear Me
may well be when I have
the most to say
just be, little one
just be
you are Mine, and I know
what I'm doing
I will direct, Am directing
your every step

breathe, surrender
go limp and be
like a marionette
allow the Master
to pull the strings
yes, you were trained
to believe it is wrong,
weak and foolish
to be a puppet
what better hand
should control your life?

in My time, in My way
for My glory
your life will accomplish
that which I desire

I Am, so relax
be and let Me Be
I am not calling you
to laziness, no, I tell you
there is work to do
but in My strength
and when our purposes collide?
when We work as one?
there is a release of great passion
and joy

keep listening

you know when you know

Come, you children, listen to me;
I will teach you to fear the Lord
 [with awe-inspired reverence and worship Him with obedience].

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think of the old song, I'll be Somewhere a Listening .....enjoy your post today

Denise said...

amen dear.