03 January 2016

first and always

In the quiet of the morning - I was listening --

If you allow Me to set the course
set the schedule
order your steps and your days
you will face them with both energy and joy
instead of the anxiety and hesitance
that is dragging your spirit low

Even if this calls you
to stand against the plans of men
you will not stand alone

seek Me --
first and always
ask Me --
I Am faithful to answer
listen -
trust our connection
you do hear Me
obey - step out in faith

When they deliver you up, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say; 
for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour 

 

1 comment:

Nancy Hamilton Sturm said...

How often I want to run on ahead of my Lord instead of waiting for Him to show me the way. Thanks for the lovely reminder.