08 May 2012

Compassion in Tanzania

Compassion Bloggers: Tanzania 2012 

Bloggers are once again out on a limb for our amazing and loving God. 

Amy Lupold Bair of Resourceful Mommy
Kelli Stuart of Minivans are Hot
Maggie Whitley of Gussy Sews
Scott Williams of Big is the New Small
and The Nester at The Nester

have joined trip leaders Keely Scott and Shaun Groves to explore what God is doing in Tanzania, seeking His heart and acting from the well of His great love.

You can follow each of their blogs at the links above and/or keep track of them all on the Compassion Blogger's Tanzania trip page here

As I read their stories I hear the voice of My Lord reminding me not to covet other people's mission experiences, particularly in Africa, where the red dirt claimed my heart.  I will try to eleaborate in another post the stirrings in my spirit, but for now, check on those in Tanzania and let your heart beat with His!

 

No comments: