09 March 2012

My life is His music

Often, if it were up to me, life would settle into a predictable pattern, but this life is not my own.

Here are the words the Lord shared with me as we sat together in the early morning:

Surely I tell you that another transition is coming, for indeed life remains in motion and I need you fluid, not static.

Do not remain stuck in what you think you know.  Allow Me to move you based on what I know.  Yes, I, the One with thoughts much higher than your thoughts.

For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:9 NLT

As you surrender, change becomes more organic as you live in a continual state of letting go.

I Am the writer, the orchestrator and the conductor, and you, little one, an instrument that will release beautiful music in My hands.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a river of flowing notes