1) Today I am thankful for the truth of Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Whatever comes, I know that He is in control.
2) Today I am thankful for safe air travel to and from Chicago, favour with customs and immigration staff, and no delays.
3) Today I am thankful for wonderful time spent with family but also for time to spend alone with Rick exploring new locations like the Milwaukee Zoo.
4) Today I am thankful we were able to attend church Sunday morning at my old church and meet people who remember me and are interested in what God has been doing in my life.
5) Today I am thankful for the message preached on Sunday about facing fears. Our mighty God always knows exactly what we need to hear.
6) Today I am thankful that even away on holidays God gave me the time and desire to complete my lessons for the week and stay on schedule.
7) Today I am thankful that I am blessed to have a job, even if I would rather be at home today and not here at work.
8) Today I am thankful for the rain that keeps falling and falling and falling. It's abundance is overwhelming and ill timed for the harvesting farmers, but I know that God must have a plan even if we don't understand it yet.
9) Today I am thankful, joyously thankful, that God has placed me exactly where He wants me, here in rural Manitoba, and that I love to come home.
10) Today I am thankful that in a few hours I can pick up my beloved Faith from the kennel. I have been "Faithless" for more than a week while we were away and need a big dose of her unconditional dog love.
What are you thankful for today? Go to X-Box wife and join us!