08 September 2008

30 Day Challenge

After reading snips about it on many blogging friends pages, I have decided to accept the 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge offered at Revive Our Hearts

Here's the challenge :

  • For the next 30 days I can not say anything negative about my husband. Neither to my husband directly, nor to anyone else.
  • For each of those same 30 days I will say something that I admire or appreciate about my husband, both to my husband directly and to someone else.

So, today, Day 1, I would like to tell you all that I have been blessed with a husband who has a heart to know God more deeply with each passing day. I am not only joined with him in marriage, but we are also best friends. Together we attempt to display to the world the truth of Ecclesiastes 4:9-12:

"Two are better than one, Because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, For he has no one to help him up. Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm; But how can one be warm alone? Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. And a threefold cord is not quickly broken." New King James Version

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are doing this...I enjoyed it even though I'm not married to my man. It helped me more than it helped him I suppose, and that is saying a lot. Hope you have fun!