I am amazed how quickly it is Tuesday again. Time seems to have wings.
I am learning more each day the importance of what Paul taught us "give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Here's my list for this week:
- The rains have stopped, the temperatures have moderated and the farmers are back out on the fields trying to complete the harvest before cold and snow close in. Yes, it can happen this early in Manitoba.
- I have been invited to contribute to the new blog started by Sailorcross called The Power of Your Love
- The harvest from our garden has been extravagant. I will have much to give away.
- I was finally able to get the grass cut on Friday. I could probably bale it and have a hay ride with what's lying on the ground now.
- Rick had his regular day off yesterday instead of having to work overtime, and got much done in the garden.
- I finished reading "Abide in Christ" and now can write the paper that completes my current assignment. There is so much to absorb about the truths revealed in Jesus simple invitation "abide in Me"
- I am being taken out for a belated birthday lunch today by a very dear friend.
- God's love endures forever.
- I have food and shelter and love surrounding me when so many must find a way to live without any of these things.
- No matter what tomorrow brings, God is in control
What are you thankful for today? Join us here and add your list.