27 September 2013

September lessons

This month is closing soon
October is knocking at the door
with the wind sharp and cold
today is a good time to reflect
on lessons September taught me

In September, I learned:

things look clearer looking backwards in When I see you I see me 

God surely laughs in God's sense of humour 

things don't happen in my time in Awaiting storm 

safety can be an idol in Seeking safety 

His mercy is vast in Mercy for all 

change happens in Standing on new ground

change is more than paint deep in Put a coat of paint on it 

people are people not problems in Not an issue to solve 

I need to be transformed in Living water 

Joining Emily and others sharing what September taught

 

1 comment:

Janis Van Keuren said...

Were those all books you read in September?? I'm impressed. I also like the way you listed what you learned in September and how it tied into the title.
It was fun being here today.
Blessings,
Janis