19 June 2013

Sharing stories of faith

My sweet southern friend Leah Adams felt God urging to gather and share stories of faith.

I was happy to chip in my few mites --
Jesus met me and changed a woman who had no heart at all into the tenderhearted woman who writes these words now, indeed replacing a heart of stone with a heart of flesh. 
One evening I sat at the computer, in my Chicago suburban home. An internet message came through from a stranger, like many  I’d regularly receive, asking simple questions. The info he provided included the fact that he was in a committed marriage, satisfied with his life, and a Christian. We began chatting online. He warned me that somewhere along the way he’d try to save my soul. I took it as both a joke, and a challenge. 
Come on over to The Point to read the rest of the story...

 

No comments: