25 August 2012

Mary Magdalene by Diana Taylor

I have often wondered about the life of Mary Magdalene.  What was the story behind the story we read in the Word?  What happened in the life of this woman from Magdala?

Diana Wallis Taylor answered my questions in her new book Mary Magdalene, a novel, putting meat on bare bones.  Though much may be imagined, the parts of the story that have been recorded in the Bible held true.  I felt as if I was reading an amplified version of the Word, captivated from beginning to end.

If, like me, you have wanted to know more about Mary and all that Jesus healed and saved her from, don't miss this fast moving page turner.

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.  Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

The opinions I have expressed are my own.

 

No comments: