04 April 2012

Without looking

Before leaving home
He reminded me
where ever I may go
I need never leave Him

Road heading East from Galena, Illinois
I wasn't listening
as He was speaking
in bright display

Tree in early bloom, Glenview, Illinois
How could I miss
the wonder of His hand
winged joy
delighting in flight

Duck in Port Washington, Wisconsin
Strokes delicate
as His whispering
promises

Orchids at Mitchell Park Domes, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
You need not search or strive
stop a moment, rest here
find me where I wait
ever wait
for you

Black River in La Crosse, Wisconsin
This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says: “Only in returning to me and resting in me will you be saved. In quietness and confidence is your strength.  But you would have none of it  Isaiah 30:15 NLT



linking with Jennifer where nothing is coincidence....


 

2 comments:

n. davie said...

it is good to know the LORD is always near.

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Oh! We weren't too far from one another when you were in Galena!

Happy Easter, friend.