01 May 2012

I'll take His much

There is much that I have learned but more still left unknown
much I have held on to that I need to release into hands that can do much more than mine

Here are the words the Lord shared with me this morning:

Would you take things out of My hands into yours?
You who still must learn of consequences
while I know the end of things before the beginning
I know the reason for every bend in the road
for every break
for every pain
When all is black to you
still I see
Can you surrender to My knowing
even when you do not?
Can you open your hands
and let go?

I will take His much in exchange for anything this world can offer
much forgiveness, much grace, much love
all this and so much more waits for those who choose to live in Him.

And if what was transitory came with glory, how much greater is the glory of that which lasts! 2 Corinthians 3:11 NIV





Joining Peter and the rest today talking about much


 

4 comments:

Mari-Anna @flowingfaith said...

You had me with the title. Excellent! I love how God teaches us gently. I will take His much any day, any way, any time. Thank you! Blessings!

Jason Stasyszen said...

Amen. Thank you, Karin.

caryjo said...

"When all is black to you, still I see"... so accurate of what we need to walk through and pour our heart's trust on Him. Nothing else counts. So glad He told you that... and you could tell me.

Thank you so much!

a joyful noise said...

I like your ending:
Can you surrender to My knowing
even when you do not? (know)
Can you open your hands
and let go?

It is difficult to let go at times,
but we must learn to hold lightly with open hands not a grip and grasp.