06 August 2010

Favourite Links Friday - 6 august 2010

While I'm busy trying new ways of using the abundance of zucchini that keeps appearing in our garden, I thought I'd take a moment to direct you to some of my (yes, just some, there are way too many to list) favourite posts from the past week.

Emily Wierenga @ In the Hush of the Moon Imperfect Prose on Thursdays

Laura Boggess @ The Wellspring Chameleon

Jennifer Dukes Lee @ Getting Down With Jesus Running as Worship

Sarah Salter @ Living Between the Lines Love Can Go Down

Kelly Langner Sauer @ {this} restless heart Not What I Thought

Duane Scott @ Scribing the Journey Be the Salt

Jay Cookingham @ Soulfari Are You Game?




Stop by Kevin Martineau's Shooting the Breeze for more Favourite Friday lists.


6 comments:

jasonS said...

Great list, Karin. Thanks!

Missie said...

thanks for the links!

Angel @ Finding The Inspiring said...

Thanks Karin. I've read some of these and will now go to read the rest. You mentioned your garden and I happened to post about mine today (Flowers,not veggies, though.) Maybe you can read it another day after making your zucchini creations :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Karin, thanks for adding me to your list! Have a blessed weekend!

Duane Scott said...

Thank! .I truly appreciate it!

gretchen said...

Ditto--- thanks for the list of your favorites for this friday.