Heidi and Rolland alternate telling the tale of how our mighty God has worked in the lives of those who need Him most.
- What does LOVE look like?
- Love is food and comfort to a ten-year-old amputee, abandoned on the side of the road
- Love is a new roof for an elderly widow installed before the rainy season
- Love is sharing hope with the homeless man on your street corner
- Love is not just an ideal. Love is action. Love looks like something.
Heidi reminds us that the message of the Gospel is simple:
Despite what many would have us believe, the Gospel is not complicated. It is very simple. Jesus has given us everything we need. It is so simple that a child of three can get it: Love God and love the one in front of you.This book reads like both an action/adventure tale and a richly moving romance novel, heavy with love. If you want to be moved by the things that move the heart of God, this is a must read.
I received a complimentary copy of this book from Chosen, a division of Baker Publishing Group. The opinions I have expressed are my own.