20 May 2013

Abundance

We stayed up late last night, talking and laughing with friends in the warmth of our own living room.  We talked about today, about yesterdays and about what we think the future has waiting for us.

This morning I stayed snuggled under the quilt longer than usual, attempting to recover lost sleep.    The extra time was ripe with dreams.

Dreams of abundance.

Not an abundance of things, or money or any other sort of material wealth.  What was being stretched out before me was an abundance of opportunities.  Each time I would being work on a project someone would come along and offer something else that sounded interesting, fun or challenging.

I was asked, again and again, what I really wanted to do with my time.  My answer was consistent.

I want to write and prepare for whatever long term mission work God sets before us.

Dreams exposing my heart.  Dreams revealing the heart of God.

Watch out sings my spirit.  Doors are going to start opening like crazy!

This is what the Lord, ·who saves you [your Redeemer], the Holy One of Israel, says: “I am the Lord your God, who teaches you ·to do what is good [what is best; or how to succeed], who leads you in the way you should go. Isaiah 48:17 Expanded Bible

  
 

No comments: