05 December 2009

Praying for the next generation

In spite of (and because of) the spirit of heaviness that continues to hover around me due to the illnesses of my parents and the unstable state of their eternities, I am choosing to spend the weekend praying for the new generation being raised up in our churches.

We are hosting Becky Fisher of Kids In Ministry International at our church as she teaches, equips and releases parents, teachers, leaders and most of all our kids into the callings of God.

Becky's passion and mission is teaching children to hear the voice of God. Perhaps there is no better gift we can give them this Christmas.


1 comment:

Doug Spurling said...

I'm so glad I stopped by here today. I want to pray for you, your parents especially. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to hearing a good report.