18 June 2009

His Astounding Creativity



Our jacob's ladders enjoy cool weather and were the first plants in our garden to flower.

"And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven; and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it." Genesis 28:12

No, I have not seen the type of vision that Jacob saw, but how can I gaze upon the exquisite beauty of these flowers and not see God's asounding creativity? Every delicate stroke of colour was placed perfectly by His loving hand.


I challenge you to take a walk outside, look around at all He has done and then try to deny His glorious nature.

3 comments:

you gotta wonder said...

Amen sister.

WhiteStone said...

Oh, My, that reminds me that I planted Jacob's Ladder last year and I don't remember seeing it in the flower bed. This has been a weird spring for us due to chemo, etc., but I'm checking that flower bed soon as I get outdoors. I love the verses re: Jacob's Ladder in Gen and in John 1:51. Jesus is our Ladder, our access to heaven. BTW, there is a Jacob's Ladder quilt pattern that is one of my favorites.

Amy Jo said...

Well said. I absolutely adore being outside and soaking up God's glorious creations and His beauty in them. Sweet blessings!Amy