02 November 2012

Pour out

I sat in the quiet of the morning before sunrise, surrendering my day, yet uncertain about how much of my self remains in control.

I opened my journal to record what He would share:

Trust that I Am leading you.

Remain open and aware of all I place in front of you.  
What appears to be an obstacle may be your greatest opportunity.

Poverty shows up with many faces.  
Be sensitive to the poor in spirit for their needs are great.

Pour out grace.
Pour out patience.
Pour out love.

I did.  I do.   I always will.

Abiding with Cheryl


Seeking quiet with Sandy

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. He's pouring. :)

Anonymous said...

Love that photo, like He is about to pour out His goodness right there.

Sandra Heska King said...

"What appears to be an obstacle may be your greatest opportunity."

Oh. So. True.

This. I. Know.

Jody Lee Collins said...

Karen, thank you for letting us in on the conversation between you and our Father...

Danise Jurado said...

Yes! "Poverty shows up in lots of ways..." may He pour out through me His hope and grace to others! Blessings to you, stopping by from Sandra's :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos and it's nice to read about your journeys!
God Bless,
Kristi-
http://www.missiontravel.org/christian-travel

Cheryl Smith said...

Reminds me of the prayer I've been saying for more than a year, "I'm open. I'm willing. I trust You."