04 July 2012

Learning to live...

Learn to live in the uncertainty
these words from my Lord resound
in shouts, roars, whispers....

because He knows me
the one who used to think she likes surprises
yet clings fast to illusions of control

day after day after day
I wrestle, trying to hold
what cannot rest in my hand

here again I stand, here again I fall
here again I surrender
to thoughts and ways higher
to the One Who brushes each stroke of paint
on this picture that is my life

I don't think the way you think. The way you work isn't the way I work. God's Decree. For as the sky soars high above earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think. 
Isaiah 55:8-9 The Message


Joining Jennifer as Godbumps rise up afresh in my spirit...


 

No comments: