27 November 2009

To God be all the glory!

I did it! With time left to spare, I completed the National Novel Writing Month Challenge to write 50,000 words in the thirty days of November.

There is more yet to be added, and lots of rearranging and editing ahead, but I can say, for the first time in my life -

"I wrote a novel!"

Well, actually, I should say "God wrote a novel using me."

to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty,
power and authority,
through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages,
now and forevermore! Amen.


3 comments:

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

THAT IS WONDERFUL!!! So excited for and proud of you. I know it was hard work. ((hugs))

Lindsey @ A New Life said...

That's amazing! Congratulations :-) I am lucky of I write down even a hundredth of what rattles around in my head :-)

Blessings,
Lindsey

Lisa-Jo Baker said...

Wow - that's incredible! What an accomplishment. Seriously, 50,000 words? Your fingers must be pretty typed out and tired!